Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Draper Days Parade

I feel like all that I have posted lately are complaints and whining, so I thought I better brighten things up around here. A couple of Saturday's ago, Dave and Heather invited us to go to the Draper Days Parade with them and Heather's family. I had never been and I have been missing out. It was a lot fun. The kids loved all the floats and of course got lots of candy. Caden even seemed to enjoy himself. Heather and I took turns covering his ears for him when the sirens went off, but other than that, everything went fine. After the parade, we went swimming at the Downs' indoor pool and then had a BBQ. It was a great day. Here are some pics from the event. Don't mind Caden, his new favorite thing to do is close his eyes when I'm taking his picture.....silly boy!









6 comments:

Terrie said...

Fun! Don't you just love it when a plan involving kids actually works the way it was planned. And everyone has fun. That is a wonderful thing!

Karebear said...

Fun, Fun! Caden looks like he is trying to pose. What is up with the look on Kenzie's face? Ceirra seemed to cooperate with you. Seems like lots of fun!

Kristin said...

Karen-Kenz ALWAYS does stuff like that for pictures......she's just a dork like that...LOL!

Anonymous said...

looks like lots of fun! I didn't know you had this blog, now I'll have to read it! How did you make the background so cute? I need help!

Kenzie Leigh said...

Why'd you post you my ugly picture?
ERRRRRRRRRRRRRR! GROWWWWWWWWWWWWWLL!

Shannon said...

Don't feel bad about Caden closing his eyes when you are taking pictures. It is something that my boys still do...and they are 6 & 4. It's their way to rebel against their mother. LOL I'm glad you were able to get away for the day and enjoy yourselves.