Monday, August 25, 2008

Liberty Park

Last week, my Mom planned an outing to Liberty Park with my kids, my sister and her boyfriend, my nephew and me. We stopped at my brother's duplex that he's working on, on the way there. It is looking great and I think that he moves in this week. We ate lunch, played on the playground and then headed over to the little streams and pools. It was also playgroup that day, so a lot of families from our ward were there. My kids were happy to have some friends to play with for a little while. Overall it was a great day. Caden even dared to walk through the streams a few times. Thanks for planning all of it Mom!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

It was really fun to see you and your family. Tori and Amber were sad when we had to leave, they were having fun playing with Mackenzie and Cierra.