Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Baby makes six

That's right......we're expecting! We just found out and are still kind of in shock, but we are so excited and can't wait to be parents of another beautiful baby. We planned on not telling anyone for a while, but Erick spilled the beans and told the kids, so we decided to just tell everyone now and hope for the best. The girls are both excited and Caden doesn't really grasp the concept. Everytime we tell him that there is a baby in my tummy, he yells at me and says "No baby in your tummy!!!" He takes everything very literally and what he can't see, doesn't exist. So, he'll be in for a surprise in October when we bring a baby home. Hopefully he'll adjust okay.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. My what a busy time it has been for your family with the move and now a baby! How are you feeling?

Ashley Rawlings said...

Congrats Kristin! I'm so happy for you guys!

Kim said...

Congratulations! I'm happy for you guys! I am sure Caden will adjust well. : )

Michelle Wilkes said...

So, are you going to name it "Cockroach" since it was conceived in Roswell?
(That little widget on your blog sort of looks like a cockroach!)

TUsulli said...

Maybe Caden isn't grasping it cause he still thinks a monster took your...you know

Carrie Weeks said...

Congrats again!!

Crystal said...

Oh how exciting! Congratulations. How fun for your family.

BubbaRooster said...

I think it's fitting that you have an actual Alien right there is Roswell. Then Mackenzie can make up all kinds of really cool stories on HER blog for us to read, which I really enjoy, by the way.
I hope it's a boy.
Bubba

Linda said...

I hope you know I am really excited for this little baby. I'm just mad I didn't have my baby dream this time so I don't know what you are having but I think it's a girl. I miss you!

Kristin said...

I know that you're excited Mom. I just like to tease you about your reaction. Cierra had three dreams before we knew that we were pregnant and I had a girl in all of them, so I'm thinking it's another girl, too. I miss you, too. I'm sitting here at the computer just wishing I was home in Utah. It's been almost 6 weeks and that is much too long. Love you.

e said...

You're pregnant??? Why didn't you tell me? You jus post it on your blog without calling me first?!?! I thought we were closer than that. Haha, jk. Congrats prego. I hope it's not really an alien or a cockroach, that would be gross.

Amy said...

We're so excited for you! We hope you're feeling okay. I've been talking to your little sister at the gym. It's nice to see a familiar face there to watch Cameron. Good luck with everything!