Saturday, February 7, 2009

Our new addition

No, it's not our new baby (he/she won't be here for a while.) Erick's job has him on the road and out of town a lot and fortunately since he got here in November, he has had a free place to stay everynight when he couldn't be at home. But, the job site has moved and he was going to have to stay in a hotel most nights. So, we decided to purchase a trailer for him to stay in. It is much cheaper than paying for a hotel everynight and there is enough room for me and the kids to stay with him on the weekends when he can't come home. We are parking it at Justin and Michelle's house for a week or two until Erick is ready to use it and then we will be moving it to Portales. Without further ado, here are the pictures!

The outside


The master bedroom (if you can really call it that...lol)


The kitchen

The table

The table turned into a bed

The bathroom


The kids favorite part of the trailer.....the bunk beds!


And just a couple of random pics of the kids hanging out in the trailer today

12 comments:

BubbaRooster said...

I love to see those kids smiling!!
Bubba

Shannon said...

I see lots of family fun that this new addition will add!

e said...

Sweet deal! Now there is a place for me to stay when I come and visit! We're supposed to get freezing rain and about 20 inches of snow this week, so enjoy your warm weather!

Karebear said...

That looks like a really nice trailer! I hope that it is and you guys can enjoy it. (and work) Cierra looked great dancing! They always look so great! And congrats on the new baby growing in your tummy! I hope you don't get morning sickness! (I obviously haven't blogged in a while since I had to make comments about everything in one post)

TUsulli said...

Wow, what a trailer, I'll bet Bubba's neighbor would be jealous

Michelle Wilkes said...

Thanks for parking it here, now we aren't the only ones without one in the neighborhood.

Sister Hamilton said...

Looks like your adjusting to the Land of Enchantment very well. Keep up the good work. Give the kids a hug from all of us in the North country who miss you all and love you tonz....

Linda said...

Hooray! Erick finally got that mother-in-law house he's been promising me. I'll be there soon to move in.

Nicole said...

I haven't read your blog in awhile so I was surprised to hear you good news. The baby of course! But happy day for the trailer tooo! Sounds like your doing well-I am so glad! We think of you guys often.

Ashley Rawlings said...

Look at those cutie kiddos! I love the one of Caden sitting on the bed... what a handsome lil guy :)
Yay for the new place!

Carol DuBreuil said...

Wow Kristen! I am so excited for you about the trailor and the baby. I have always wanted a camping trailer just like that but Grandpa never wanted to pull one on mountain roads. And he tries to convince everyone that I am the boss. Ha!! (I wanted babies also but I got some of those. I never even came close to getting a trailer)

Megan said...

I miss my Sullivan kids!!! :( But that's a pretty sweet trailer!