Sunday, February 15, 2009

Morning sickness is here!

Morning sickness has hit with a vengeance . I am so tired and sick all day, I'm not really sure how I'm functioning. We think that the baby is upset about the idea of being born in Roswell, so it's letting me know by making me sick. It's a good thing that Erick has been home so much this week because the kids wouldn't have eaten dinner otherwise. So, I'm sorry that I haven't been commenting on blogs or emailing anyone back. I can barely get out of bed all day. Hopefully in 5 or 6 weeks I'll be feeling better and back online more.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I am sure the baby is protesting being born in Roswell, just come to Utah and it will all go away. :)

I am so sorry you are sick. What a bummer. I will be praying for you!

Karebear said...

As I am reading your blog memories of my own days of not getting out of bed are surfacing in my mind. Isn't it just amazing what the body goes through? I always thought it was weird that the body revolts so much to what is so natural for it to do. Good luck!

Michelle Wilkes said...

Sure- blame it all on Roswell! Wasn't Erick the one who knocked you up?

Heather said...

It I had a baby in my tummy spinning at the same frequency as that baby on your sidebar I would be sick too!

Sister Hamilton said...

It sounds like a touch of homesickness combined with the morning sickness. If you can pull yourself out of bed, go fo a walk and breath all of that wonderful NM fresh air. A rare commodity in Utah. Good luck, Love you, Carroll

Linda said...

I'm with Cami. The baby knows it is supposed to here in Utah.

I have a great idea! You could send your kids here to live with me and that way you can just rest all day.

Hope you start feeling better soon.

Kim said...

I'm sorry that you're so sick right now Kristin. I really hope that passes. *HUGS* And it is really great being pregnant together again! :)

Kenzie Leigh said...

Great idea Linda! I'll come to live with you! Get my room ready!