Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Trick-or-Treating!

We prepped Caden for weeks before Halloween, so that he wouldn't be stressed out by the whole idea and when it was time for actual trick-or-treating, he did great! He had so much fun knocking on doors and getting candy. After it got dark, Caden and I came home and Erick took Cierra back out for some more trick-or-treating. Kenzie only went with us for a little while and then she wanted to go with her friends.......I can't believe that she is getting to that age already! Here are some pictures from our fun evening. Erick even convinced me to dress up this year!

Caden as "Thomas the Train"


Cierra the pirate


Kenzie as a victorian queen (she looks waaaaaay too old!)


The whole family

4 comments:

Karebear said...

Great Costumes! You all look great!

Terrie said...

OH I love Halloween! It's so fun and you guys all looked great!

Heather said...

As I scrolled down I was worried that Kenzie didn't use the whoopie cushion costume. I'm glad to see they made an appearance.

Ashley Rawlings said...

You all look wonderful!