Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Marshmallows anyone?

While grocery shopping today, Caden decided that we needed to buy some marshmallows. He loves them. I usually just buy the mini ones, but I let him pick today and he picked the jumbo strawberry flavored ones. He could hardly wait to get home and eat them. So, we get home and I open the bag and give him one and he shoves the whole thing in his mouth and promptly gags on it and spits it out all over the floor. He still has some sensory issues with food and he still chokes and gags a lot, so it didn't surprise me. I instructed him to only take small bites and only take one bite at a time. He took my instructions very literally.......LOL. A few minutes later, I walked back in the room and this is what I found. A neat row of marshmallows, all with one bite taken out of them. He is such a funny boy. I love the way he thinks and problem solves.

5 comments:

Terrie said...

Too Funny! Kids are so fun (most of the time) and they say and do the cutest things. Caden is such an adorable kid I am really going to miss you guys!

TUsulli said...

So cute! Reminds me of the time Dave ate "half" of Dad's bag of jelly beans

Shannon said...

I love this!!! I'm glad you thought to capture the moment on film! What a cutie Caden is.

Karebear said...

It must run in the family because one Valentine Day I had gotten and box of chocolates and Nana asked if she could have half of them. I said sure and when I got back she had eaten half of every chocolate. She was trying so hard not to laugh before I had noticed it.

~Denise~ said...

I love that.