Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Twilight Fans


I may be the last person on the planet to know this, but I wanted to pass it on just in case I'm not. Stephanie Meyer started writing a 5th book, but it was leaked to the internet, so she decided not to finish it right now. But, she posted what was done of the book on her website. It's called Midnight Sun and it's about the first book, but from Edward's perspective. I just started reading it tonight and I love it all ready! Here's the link if you want to check it out.
http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun.html

2 comments:

Shannon said...

The ladies here at work have all read the Midnight Sun on Stephanie's website but I have yet to read any of it. I plan to, though. Thanks for the reminder.

TUsulli said...

I have no idea what "Twilight" is, and I don't know anything about this author, but I feel for you. Whenever I hear Bon Jovi is making a new album, I get excited. If he refused to make a new album just cause people heard about it, I'd be pretty sad, I'm hoping she'll finish it for you!