Monday, September 22, 2008

All about Kenz

I am constantly writing about Caden and Cierra and their health/neurological issues and their progress, but I haven't posted much about Mackenzie. She is just spectacular. I seriously couldn't ask for a sweeter, kinder daughter. She is always thinking about other people and is always willing to help me out in any way that she can. Of course she has her grumpy moments, but her everyday personality and attitude make up for it. She constantly tells me how much she loves her siblings and how happy she is that they are in our family. She is always very patient with Caden and will accommodate his every need and want. When I am having a bad moment or day, I can always count on a note outside my door that says "I love you" or a hug or anything else she can think of to be kind. You can always find her reading a book and I never have to tell her to do her homework. She is so responsible, more than many adults that I know. I just love her so much and I'm so glad that she was willing to come down from heaven to a young, single Mom and give me a chance. I don't know what I would do without her. Love you Kenz!

9 comments:

TUsulli said...

Among all her great things - I would like to her list: A top notch 2 liter pop bottle rocket co-pilot! She's just awesome.

Terrie said...

I don't know Mackenzie very well, but I am always impressed by her whenever I am around her. It is obvious that she is wise beyond her years and very loving. I love to see her with Caden, she is so sweet and in tune with him. So all this begs the question; when is she available to babysit?

Karebear said...

Kenzie is one of my favorite people on earth! When we told Anna that Nana was going to come when the baby was born she asked if Bubba was coming too. We told her no. She then asked if Mackenzie was coming! I love that she loves being Hyper with me!

Shannon said...

I am so happy for you that you have such a wonderful daughter. I too, don't know her well but it is wonderful that you can have the relationship that you have with her. Heavenly Father knows what we need and I think he does bless us in little ways...like sending a sweet, kind, thoughtful, responsible, loving, caring, and patient little girl to those that deserve and need one.

Amy said...

McKenzie has always seemed amazingly mature to me too. What an awesome girl!

e said...

You do have some pretty rad kids! I know the kids I'll have someday won't compare to yours, but hopefully they'll make a good effort. :) But you do have to give you some credit. You have great kids because you're a great mom. Love you Kris.

Mary said...

Yay for Morrow girls! They're all adorable :)
And I'm excited for our girl time getting pedicures NEXT WEEK! Crazy! I'm so looking forward to it and seeing you all!

Ashley Rawlings said...

What a sweet little girl. You have such a beautiful family Kristin.

BubbaRooster said...

I must take the chance to put down in writing that I think Mackenzie is the most incredible young lady I have ever met. I am in awe of her; in fact she's so perfect I'm not sure she's actually real. She's proof to me that the very finest spirits in all of God's family of billions and billions of children were held back for these last days. She is one of them, to be sure! I'm grateful to know her. What else can I say? Words are not adequate. I love her to death.
Bubba