Friday, September 12, 2008

Our Week in Review

We have made it through a whole week without any injuries, accidents, or illnesses(besides the existing ones). And we haven't had any tests done, evaluations or doctor appointments. It has been really nice and mellow around here the last 7 days, except for the everyday drama and arguing that goes along with having 3 children. On Sunday we actually made it to church on time and stayed for the whole three hours! I am quite proud of that accomplishment. On Monday Caden had speech therapy with Kimber and did great, as usual. It was actually his 6 month review and he performed well for it. We will have the results of that next week. Wednesday Caden had toddler class. He is still adjusting and cries on and off the whole time that he's there. Yesterday, Erick and I took the kids to Chuck E Cheese and everyone had a lot of fun. After that we went to The Healing Field and let the kids run through the flags in the dark. Cierra had all of us stop and say The Pledge of Allegiance. It was really sweet. Seeing all of the flags is very awe-inspiring. 9/11 is a day that I will never forget and I'm so glad that we have a place to go and pay our respects every year.



Today Caden and I ran some errands and he is now down for a nap. I have taken a nap with him almost everyday this week, but it's early day for the girls today, so I can't. Tomorrow we are going to Lagoon for Erick's work Lagoon Day. It's the first time that we're taking Caden, so it should be interesting. So that's our week in a nutshell. I hope that next week will be just as mellow......but I doubt it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cierra is so sweet!

Linda said...

Two mellow weeks in a row would really be pushing it!!!

Karebear said...

I don't know what the Healing Field is, but is looks really neat. I am glad that you had a somewhat calm week, you deserve it. May the force be with you for the next week!

Shannon said...

I'm glad your week went well. And after seeing you guys at Lagoon well into the evening, it looked like Caden had a good time there. You have such cute kids!

Michelle Wilkes said...

Whew! I've been afraid to even read your blog in fear of new trials! I'm glad it's "mellow" Caden will love the train at our zoo here in Roswell. It is 25 cents to ride it. That's right- one quarter.
No lagoon, but we have cheap train rides.