Friday, March 7, 2008

Happy Birthday



Happy 1st Birthday Lily and Claire! It has been one year since you came into our lives and then returned so quickly back to our Father in Heaven. We love you both so much and think about you often. I have your picture in the living room and I look at it everyday and smile. You both look so sweet and peaceful. I will never forget March 8th of last year when I got to meet you and hold you. I am so grateful for the time that I had with both of you. We are so grateful to have you in heaven watching over all of us, especially your parents and your big brothers. Your Mom and Dad's faith and trust in Christ has been a continuing inspiration to Erick and I and has strengthened my tesitimony in so many ways. We are all anxiously awaiting the arrival of your little brother, Eli, and I'm sure that you have told him just how amazing your parents are and how lucky he is to be going to them. They worked so hard to get you here and fought against all odds and because of their faith and determination, you both made it. You will always have a very special place in my heart and I can't wait for the day that we will meet again. Happy Birthday sweet girls.

Love,
Aunt Kristin and Uncle Erick

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Very Sweet Kristen! I can't believe it has been a year since they were born. What amazing miracles.

Heather said...

Thank you, Kristin. I love you.

Amy said...

It's obvious these girls touched a lot of people.

Karebear said...

Your post expressed a lot of the same feelings that I have about the girls and Dave and Heather, I just wasn't able to express it the way you have. Thanks.

Love,

Karen

Patty said...

The story of the twins still brings tears to my eyes and so much awe in my heart. The twins parent's faith and trust in God is so inspiring.
Happy Birthday and Angel Day sweet Girls!!! I cannot believe a whole year has past.