Sunday, December 21, 2008

So Busy!

Sorry I haven't been updating. We are super busy getting ready for our move next Sunday. I probably won't update again until after we get settled. Erick will be home on Tuesday to celebrate Christmas with us and help us drive down. We are all really looking forward to seeing him. It has been a long six weeks! I am grateful for all the help that I've had from my family while he's been gone (thanks Mom, Viv, Bruce, Megan and anyone else who has helped me out.) The girls had their last day of school on Friday and that was an emotional day for all of us and then today was our last Sunday with our ward. We are really going to miss our church family. I have loved being in the nursery and I am going to miss all of the little kids that I have worked with for the last 20 months. This move is going to bring some huge changes for our family, but I hope that they are mostly positive, good changes. I hope that everyone has a Merry Christmas!!!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Seriously......are you moving? I guess denial will only work for so long. I will miss you and your kids more than I can even tell you. My heart is aching. What am I going to do without my little Caden? That boy makes me smile. Kenz has been just like my own child. And Cierra is the best. I know you have to go but I sure don't like it!!

Michelle Wilkes said...

Oh, I'm so glad you mentioned nursery, we need a helper on Jan. 4th since our nursery leader will be out of town.
I'll put you down.

Karebear said...

Good luck, and a Merry Christmas to you too.

e said...

Well sis, I hope you had a great Christmas with the family. Wish I could've been there! I love ya to pieces and good luck with the drive down!