Friday, December 5, 2008

Caden's Busy Week

Caden has been a busy boy this week. He hates clothes and loves to run and hide when it's time to get dressed and this is where I found him earlier in the week.

I also found him in Kenzie's closet, my closet, under the blankets on my bed and in the corner of the living room with his blanket over his head. And just to make sure that I know how much he hates wearing clothes, he even tried stripping in Walmart today.


He also hates sleep and naptime and ALWAYS sleeps in our bed, not his. But he found a new comfy spot to rest this week. Nana's linen closet. It is a famous play place here and I have even seen pictures of Erick doing the same thing when he was little.


And he couldn't go the week without getting an owie! Cierra taught Caden how to slide down the stairs this week. They were having a great time together, but Cierra had clothes on and Caden did not. About ten minutes after they were done, Kenzie informed me that Caden's back was bleeding. Poor little guy got carpet burn on his back. But he had no idea until we pointed it out and put neosporin and a bandaid on it. Now I am prompted to kiss it better numerous times a day, which of course I do.


And just for fun, a picture of Caden actually looking at the camera (well almost) and attempting a smile! This is his "cheese" face.

3 comments:

Michelle Wilkes said...

Nice rug burn! How cute!
I think your new apartment has stairs, so he'll love it there!

e said...

That boy is the bestest ever! Malcolm and I miss you all like crazy! I wish I could see you before you move even further away from us! WAH! Love you!

Ashley Rawlings said...

He is adorable Kristin. What a cutie pie smile!