Thursday, November 4, 2010

A little bit of this, a little bit of that

1. Caden informed me today that cuddling makes him feel orange.


2. A couple nights ago, Tyler puked, peed, and puked again on the living room floor in a span of three minutes.


3. I'm pretty sure that Job and I are related.


4. We have a house full of toys and fun things to do and yet Tyler insists on playing in the garbage can ALL. DAY. LONG.


5. We've been in Carlsbad almost 7 weeks and I still have a few boxes to unpack. Truthfully, they're probably going to be sitting there for a while longer.


6. I *think* that our baby factory might be closed for good. These kids have been giving me a run for my money lately.


7. Tyler has an aversion to most yellow and orange foods.


8. I got asked to leave the pediatrician's office a couple weeks ago because we follow an alternate vaccine schedule. I have never been treated so rude in my life. I have a son who stopped talking and regressed into his own little world after receiving his 12-month shots, so we space out the vaccines a little bit. I know, I know. I'm a rebel.


9. I scared Kenzie half to death the other night with a video that I showed her on Youtube and now she can't sleep. That's what you call great parenting right there.


10. We found a new neurologist for Cierra, but he's all the way in Albuquerque. It is going to a long drive back and forth to appointments. Her first appt is November 29th.

4 comments:

Karebear said...

Okay I just read your side profile thing. You like the open mouth kisses? Ben is mad at me for teaching Parker to kiss. He wanted me to wait until he know how to close his mouth and kiss on the cheek! Now when I ask for a kiss he just leans in and wants me to kiss his forehead. What about my forehead I ask?

Kristin said...

I think that the open mouthed kisses are so funny! I love the look on his face when he leans in with his mouth wide open and tries to kiss me.

Heather said...

1. If I could choose a color for cuddling it would be cobalt blue, but I totally see where he's coming from with orange.

4. That is why we've resorted to throwing away toys and buying our kids socks and long underwear for all gift giving holidays.

5. We've lived in Heber 5 years and there are still boxes I have yet to look into. Don't go being an over-achiever by getting it all done in two months.

6. Boy can I relate and I only have 3.

7. Does Tyler also have an aversion to cuddling?

9. I let Isaac watch Food Inc with me and had the same results. I am a great parent too.

11. Love you and miss you all!

BubbaRooster said...

Wow, Kristin, with all that information you won't need to send out a Christmas letter. Actually I really enjoy reading something that's real. You know what I mean? Like those "other" Christmas letters parents send out about their kids and how they won every spelling, writing and math contest at school, they're taking dance, singing, piano and ballet lessons and they're also the captain of the little league soccer team and just finished reading the Book of Mormon for the second time this year- all on their own, etc. etc. That's why Vivienne and I stopped sending out the obligatory Christmas family letter. We felt like failures. So, welcome to the family!