Thursday, April 22, 2010

Please, please, please!!!!

I've sent you all emails and put it on facebook a hundred times and so far, only Jared and Karen plus some of my friends have donated, so now it's time to put it on the blog :)

We are doing the autism walk this year and would greatly appreciate your support to help fund autism research. Autism currently affects 1 in 150 children. It WILL touch your life someday. I know these are rough economic times, but even a small donation will go a long way. Please help us fight the autism battle!


http://www.kintera.org/faf/donorreg/donorpledge.asp?ievent=331507&supId=287768019&msource=boundlessfun

2 comments:

BubbaRooster said...

Well, I'll be trudging around the race track next Saturday morning with you, and I let Nana make a donation last night. Good luck, on both the fund raising and the race.

e said...

Sheesh, you're demanding. Good thing I donated before I got reprimanded with this post! :) Love ya! Wish I could be walking with you!