Monday, April 12, 2010

Six Months!

Can you believe it? Tyler is already six months old! The time has flown by. He had his six month check-up today and weighed in at 21 lbs 6oz and is 29 3/4 inches tall! He is officially bigger than all of our other kids at one year old. Tyler is doing fabulous and is learning new things everyday. He is starting to sit up really well and can roll from back to tummy. He is the best-natured baby I have ever been around. So mellow and laid back. I just love being his mommy :)





6 comments:

TUsulli said...

T. Chuck is good looking. Glad to hear he is doing so well, and glad to see you blogging again, we miss all the cute pictures and fun stories

Karebear said...

He is a cute baby! Oh I just want to squeeze him. (nicely of course) Love all the pictures. I think the one with his tongue sticking out is the best.

Michelle Wilkes said...

I see those pictures and I hear this cute little chuckle! He's adorable! (And he's almost outweighing his cousin Mikira, who is 2+ years older! WOW!)

e said...

He looks like a whole different baby from when I saw him in January! Crazy! He's adorable and his cheeks look delicious!

BubbaRooster said...

I have to be careful on here not to say something to offend any of the parents of the other "adorable" grandchildren,....but.....that is one dang cute kid and fun to hold and cuddle. Thanks for sharing him so much with Nana and Bubba

Heather said...

No offense taken up here, Bubba, 'cause he is one cute kid. Especially when he laughs.