Monday, June 23, 2008

The Party

We celebrated Caden's party the day after his birthday, but we gave him his big present (the cozy coupe) on his actual birthday. The party went really well. We had been telling Caden about birthdays for weeks and teaching him new signs, such as: Happy Birthday, present, cake, candle, party, and party hat. He still didn't really seem to understand what all the fuss was about, but he had a lot of fun anyway. After presents and cake, Caden looked at me and signed "party." I think it dawned on him that we were having the party that we had been telling him about for weeks. It was really cute. Without further ado, here are some pictures from his birthday and his party.






3 comments:

Shannon said...

From the pictures of Caden it looks like he had a great time. I love how happy kids get when they have balloons.

Michelle Wilkes said...

Dang! I have such a cute nephew! And that cake looks good. mmm, I think I'm hungry.

Karebear said...

He looks like a happy boy and that is the most precios thing! Way to go Caden!