Friday, June 13, 2008

My Baby Boy is Two!!!

Caden Brock was born on June 13, 2006 at 5:37pm and weighed 8lbs 2oz and was 21 inches long. He had blond hair and blue eyes and was the sweetest little newborn. We are so happy that he is a part of our family and can't imagine life without his sweet face and his fun personality. I would be lying if I said that the last two years had been easy, because they haven't, but regardless of the hard times, it has been an awesome adventure. It started with physical therapy to treat Torticollis and then helmet therapy to treat Plagiocephaly, tubes to treat frequent ear infections that caused a hearing loss and now speech therapy and learning sign language due to Verbal Apraxia and possibly Autism. It has been overwhelming at times, but I wouldn't trade the last two years for anything. It has been such a great experience and I am so grateful that I am his Mom. Happy Birthday Caden!


8 comments:

Terrie said...

Happy Birthday Caden! He is such a cutie and I loved the slide show! He has the best eyes too.

Heather said...

I had forgotten that his eyes were do dark. We sure love that guy!

Michelle Wilkes said...

Dang! He is so cute! Happy Birthday Caden, we are so glad you are part of our family!

Shannon said...

I love the presentation! Happy Birthday, Caden. He is such a cute little boy. BTW, I enjoyed your talk yesterday.

Karebear said...

Happy Birthday Caden! You have the best pictures of him. He is so adorable in all of them!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful boy! I loved the montage :) Happy birthday Caden!

Sister Hamilton said...

Good work Mom, the video was great. He is such a growing boy, he will be OK because he is well loved. Keep up the good work. and Happy Birthday to Caden.
Love you

Crystal said...

Happy 2nd Birthday to Caden! He is a cutie.