Monday, April 7, 2008

A Quarter of a Century

On Saturday I turned 25. I feel much older than that though, having been a mother for over 10 years now. Mackenzie and Cierra were so sweet and they threw me a surprise birthday party. They planned it for weeks and bought everything with their own money. They even decorated the house. I am so lucky to have such great kids. Saturday night we went over to my Mom's house and had dinner. She made homemade meatballs, baked potatoes, and broccoli and it was so yummy! It was such a great day, by far one of the best birthdays I've had.


8 comments:

Terrie said...

Happy Birthday! That's so sweet that your girls threw you a party. oh to be 25 again:)

Amy said...

That is so thoughtful of your girls! I can't believe you're so young. You are mature for your age! :)

Crystal said...

I was surprised at your age too. Your girls are so sweet. Happy Birthday!

Kristin said...

Most people are surprised at my age. Now my secret is out :)

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday late! What a great gift to have your girls throw you a party! They really must love their mom.

~Denise~ said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!!

Karebear said...

Birthdays are always more fun with kids! As we get older, that is the only reason to celebrate, because your children want too.

Shannon said...

I hope you had a really great Birthday! I'm glad your girls took care of you on your special day!