Monday, August 29, 2011

First Day of School 2011


Kenzie and Cierra started school on the 10th and Caden started on the 16th. Kenz is in 8th grade, Cierra is in 4th, and Caden is in kindergarten. My kids are growing up waaaaay too fast for my liking. Tyler is going to be 2 soon! Even my baby isn't a baby anymore.

Kenz is loving school and being back with her friends and cute boys all day.


Cierra is struggling to adjust. She is in a 4th/5th/6th grade class and a lot of the work is advanced and over her head. We are working on getting her an IEP, so that she can have a little extra time to get her work done. Her seizures can really wipe her out and make it hard to focus.



Caden is adjusting better than I expected him to. His teacher is amazing and very accommodating and supportive of his special needs. And it has been really nice to just have Ty home for 7 hours a day. It is much easier to keep with my schooling this way.

As I'm sure most of you know, Caden LOVES getting his picture taken *insert sarcasm* so I have to show you the whole sequence of pictures I took on his first day of school.






1 comment:

Karebear said...

So cute! Do you guys wear uniforms? Or did you plan the matching shirts on purpose? Just so you know, your children are beautiful! I hope Caden continues to excel in Kindergarten. I'm sure it gives you a sense of relief.