Thursday, December 31, 2009

Cierra's baptism and Tyler's blessing

Erick was home for Thanksgiving, so we did Cierra's baptism and Tyler's blessing that weekend. Thanks so much to all of the family and friends who came. It was a perfect day. Shaun baptized Cierra and Bruce blessed our baby Tyler. We are so proud of Cierra for making the decision to be baptized.

Uncle Shaun and Cierra

The baptism :)

Erick and Cierra

Cierra and her cousin Shakayla who was also baptized this year

My Ty Guy :)

Aunt Megan and Tyler

Mama and Tyler

Erick and Tyler

Grandma Tiede and Tyler

The surprises that I found on my camera after I asked Kelly to hold it for me


2 comments:

Michelle Wilkes said...

So glad we could be there! Love the pictures of Ty, and Cierra. What a special day (to borrow a phrase from every Grandma I know)!

kelly anne said...

:)

that is all.