Thursday, November 26, 2009

Back Blogged-Halloween!

Halloween was so much fun this year! Dave and Heather threw an awesome Harry Potter party and we had lots of fun dressing up and trick-or-treating. I bought Caden's costume in September, so that I wouldn't have to worry about getting it after Tyler was born and he wore it all the time. Then on Halloween, he refused to wear it, so he went trick-or-treating in his regular clothes. He was supposed to be Buzz Lightyear, but I don't even have a picture of him dressed up. Kenzie was a fabulous hippie, Cierra was a great Ginny Weasley, and Tyler was a skeleton.





4 comments:

Karebear said...

They are so cute!!! I'm glad you have Sean back home with you guys!

Linda said...

So apparently I haven't read your blog for a few months. I do have a good excuse though because there have been just a few overwhelming things going on in my life. Anyway I am caught up now. I love all the pictures. Your kids are adorable as usual and I love having Shaun home too. I am so glad you live in Utah again. I know it's hard without Erick but I have loved having you close and being able to see you and the kids so much.

Mary said...

I'm so back-blogged, I don't even want to catch up... but I'll try. Nice pics! Glad your Tyler is back and well... how dang scary!!!!!

Kim said...

Aww, they are adorable Kristin! I'm glad you all had fun. :) Thank you for sharing!