Thursday, July 2, 2009

Our Month Long Trip to Utah

We headed up to Utah as soon as the girls got out of school to go to more doctor appointments, go to Megan's graduation, and to see Ericka and Malcolm. It was so much fun being there and seeing everyone. We played a lot, ate a lot, and partied a lot. Caden and Tanner both celebrated their birthday's while we were there. We had our ultrasound (see previous post) and found out that we're having a baby boy! We did a repeat ultrasound and he was still laying transverse, so we will be doing another ultrasound when we get back to Utah at the end of this month. We have decided that it is best to deliver baby boy in Utah, so the kids and I are currently packing, so that we can be ready to go on the 26th of July. I would love the stay in Utah forever, but at this point, we are unsure of what we're going to do after the baby is born. Here are some pictures from our trip!

Caden and Tanner


Erick flew up to Utah while we were there to buy a new car


Caden's 3rd birthday party (yeah....he likes Batman)




Ericka and my girls


Playing at the park


Malcolm giving Caden an airplane ride


And Caden giving Malcolm an airplane ride

7 comments:

Linda said...

I love the pictures, especially the one of Caden giving Malcolm a ride. It was definitely fun having everyone here (slightly chaotic but fun). I really miss you all and I'm so happy "baby boy" will be born in Utah.

Kenzie Leigh said...

Who is that good looking girl with the short blonde hair?? Sh'es gorgeous!!!

e said...

I love the airplane ride pictures. I'm going to steal those from your blog! It was great to be there with everyone, hopefully we'll be able to make it back in October! Keep your fingers crossed and have fun packing!

Vivienne Sullivan said...

The batman balloon is still hugging the ceiling and I can't bear to take it down. I think it will stay afloat until Caden comes home.

TUsulli said...

What kind of car did you get?

Kristin said...

We got a 2009 Nissan Versa. It's little but, gets great gas mileage :)

Shannon said...

Caden's airplane picture is the best!!! Sorry that you are in such a crazy transition going back and forth. Hopefully you can get a little rest before the baby arrives.
p.s. I was about 8 month pregnant when Larry and I moved and being pregnant and packing really do not mix well. I feel for you!