Friday, March 6, 2009

Today is a fantastic day!

There are about 500 things that I could complain about right now, but there is one really great thing that deserves to be blogged about. Today marks one whole week since Cierra has had a seizure! This is the longest amount of time that she has gone without having a seizure since she was diagnosed with epilepsy last August. The last 7 months have been extremely hard and emotional for all of us, especially Cierra. I feel like there is some hope now. I really hope and pray that we have finally found the right combination of medications and that Cierra will stay seizure-free.

10 comments:

e said...

YAHOO! What fantastic news!

Michelle Wilkes said...

Yeah!!!

Kim said...

That is very exciting news! I'll definitely pray that it continues this way. :) *HUGS*

Kara said...

I kristen. I post on kezies blog alot but she never replies

-kara

Anonymous said...

That is great!!!!

Karebear said...

The previous post was me...Sorry!

Linda said...

I am very happy for Cierra and you. But I was thinking that since there are 500 things you could complain about maybe that should be your next thing to blog. Write out all 500 complaints! I bet you really only have about 20. Only 12 days until you are here. Love ya!

Heather said...

Last I heard she was up to 8 days. It's wonderful news. I've been thinking about you guys a lot this week. We miss having you closer.

Ashley Rawlings said...

Awesome news!!! I am praying that it continues. I'm so happy for her and you!!!

Shannon said...

Yeah! I'm so glad for Cierra! Dresden got his class picture yesterday and we talked about everyone in his class. He said he missed have Cierra in his class. I hope she and all your kids are adjusting well to their new school and home.