Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Beach (well, sort of)

They have a cute little beach here in Carlsbad. It's a little section of the river that they have turned into a beach area. It is actually a lot of fun and we love spending time there. We need to go a couple more times before the weather starts to turn cold. Here are pics from our most recent visit.


Kenz and Ty

Kenz and Caden

The little fishy

The boys

Cierra


Super Kenz!

Trying to get the little fish out of the water.


On our most recent visit, I fell down a some stairs and sprained my foot and ended up in a big, clunky boot for a few weeks. It was no fun. I will definitely be watching my step better next time!


5 comments:

Heather said...

Looks like lots of fun...until the last picture. Ouch!

BubbaRooster said...

Looks like a great time in the water. I remember when Caden wouldn't even get close to water; now he's part fish. How amazing

BubbaRooster said...

Guess I've been lazy. Just read through your other posts: swimming, Caden's story, the cats, and first day of school. I really appreciate your giving us so much detail; I miss having them around all the time. Funny how I take things for granted, and then they're gone. Love you guys

BubbaRooster said...

New comment: Glad you guys are coming next month. See you then, and hopefully everyone stays out of the emergency room for a while!

Anonymous said...

Kenz should have been topless her tits looked very good over the shirt...let them out